Monday 17 November 2008

Christmas in Malta

Hello,
I am Josephine Ebejer Grech and I am a teacher at "San Gorg Preca" Boys' Junior Lyceum Hamrun Malta. I teach Biology to boys between 13 and 16 years. I also teach Chemistry and Physics after school hours.

I am a Christmas lover. From when I was young I used to love Chrismtas carols, Christmas decorations, Christmas food, parties, the midnight mass etc.

Here I am going to upload a power point presentation about Christmas in Malta. I hope you like it. If you would like to ask more please send me an email on josephin@onvol.net

Happy Christmas everyone
Josephine Ebejer Grech
Malta.

http://www.slideshare.net/josephineebejergrech/christmas-in-malta-presentation



Christmas In Malta
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: christmas josephine)

1 comment:

Antonella Sellia said...

Hello everyone!
My name is Antonella Sellia and I'm an English teacher. I teach in a small secondary school in Catanzaro, South Italy.
We are happy to share this e-twinning project with you, and hope that it will be a very motivating experience for our students (aged 11-14).
Christmas is a wonderful holiday for almost everybody, and I would like to convey a message of peace , tolerance and love to all children involved in this activity.
I wish you all the best for the season, and look forward to starting the operative phase of the project.
Kindest regards

Antonella Sellia

Scuola Media "Mattia Preti", Siano, Catanzaro, Italy